Fleck 5600 Valve | 9″ x 48″ Tank
- Whole house application 1.0 cu. ft. of High Activity Carbon Media – Carbon media is a natural media derived from coconut shells that removes water contaminants through absorption. Great for households with 1-2 Bathrooms
- Removes a wide range of contaminants including chlorine and chloramines, pesticides, herbicides, organics, MTBE, and THM. It also removes most other chemicals, tastes and odors, and is an excellent system for general filtration. Activated carbon media lasts much longer than your traditional 20″ canister filters. Carbon media will typically last 3 to 5 years before needing a change, but this will dependent on what is in your water and your household usage.
- Pre-loaded with automatic backwash control head. Sediment and particles are automatically flushed from system, and filter media cleaned! No monthly maintenance.
- PROVIDES GREAT WATER: Provides pure clean, great tasting water to every tap in your home
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installs quickly and easily at your water’s point of entry.